Northmark: Hour of the Wolf
A way to uninstall Northmark: Hour of the Wolf from your system
Northmark: Hour of the Wolf is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by Rake in Grass
. More information on Rake in Grass can be seen here
. Please open http://www.rakeingrass.com/game_northmark.php
if you want to read more on Northmark: Hour of the Wolf on Rake in Grass's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Northmark HOTW folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Northmark: Hour of the Wolf. The application's main executable file is titled northmark.exe and occupies 1.54 MB (1618432 bytes).
Northmark: Hour of the Wolf is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.54 MB (1618432
bytes) on disk:
A way to remove Northmark: Hour of the Wolf from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Northmark: Hour of the Wolf is a program offered by Rake in Grass. Some people try to erase it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Northmark: Hour of the Wolf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Northmark: Hour of the Wolf or simply click the Search field and type in "Northmark: Hour of the Wolf". If it is installed on your PC the Northmark: Hour of the Wolf program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Northmark: Hour of the Wolf in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Northmark: Hour of the Wolf, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Northmark: Hour of the Wolf:
- The software company is: http://www.rakeingrass.com/game_northmark.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Northmark: Hour of the Wolf.
8. After uninstalling Northmark: Hour of the Wolf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Northmark: Hour of the Wolf which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Northmark: Hour of the Wolf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Northmark: Hour of the Wolf:
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Northmark: Hour of the Wolf by Rake in Grass from your computer, we are not saying that Northmark: Hour of the Wolf by Rake in Grass is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Northmark: Hour of the Wolf supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-09 17:39:48.537