This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Northgard for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Northgard from your computerShiro Games
. Further information on Shiro Games can be seen here
. You can get more details on Northgard at http://shirogames.com/
. Northgard is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Northgard directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Northgard by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Northgard\Cleanup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Northgard's primary file takes about 479.00 KB (490496 bytes) and its name is Northgard.exe.
Northgard installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 31.46 MB (32985232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Northgard.exe (479.00 KB)
- Northgard.exe (458.50 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (852.29 KB)
- Touchup.exe (852.79 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20641
of Northgard. You can find below info on other releases of Northgard:
...click to view all...
Northgard is a program by the software company Shiro Games. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Northgard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Northgard from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Northgard or simply click the Search field and type in "Northgard". The Northgard app will be found automatically. After you click Northgard in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Northgard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Northgard:
- The web site of the application is: http://shirogames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Northgard\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Northgard.
8. After uninstalling Northgard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Northgard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Northgard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Northgard by Shiro Games from your computer, we are not saying that Northgard by Shiro Games is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Northgard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 16:27:35.870