Normal Transition Effect
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Normal Transition Effect for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Normal Transition Effect from your PCNormal Transition Effect
. You can find out more on Normal Transition Effect or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\032B0290-1432392705-05DD-C506-600700080009 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Normal Transition Effect's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\032B0290-1432392705-05DD-C506-600700080009\uninstall.exe". Normal Transition Effect's primary file takes around 369.50 KB (378368 bytes) and is named bnskEE59.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Normal Transition Effect. They occupy about 457.12 KB (468095
bytes) on disk.
- bnskEE59.exe (369.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Normal Transition Effect.
Normal Transition Effect is a program released by Normal Transition Effect. Some users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Normal Transition Effect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Normal Transition Effect from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Normal Transition Effect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Normal Transition Effect". The Normal Transition Effect application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Normal Transition Effect in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Normal Transition Effect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Normal Transition Effect.
8. After uninstalling Normal Transition Effect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Normal Transition Effect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Normal Transition Effect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Normal Transition Effect by Normal Transition Effect from your computer, we are not saying that Normal Transition Effect by Normal Transition Effect is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Normal Transition Effect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 17:54:29.010