Nook DRM Removal
Nook DRM Removal is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Nook DRM Removal from your computereBook Converter
. You can read more on eBook Converter or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ebook-converter.com
to get more facts about Nook DRM Removal on eBook Converter's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eBookConverter\Nook DRM Removal directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\eBookConverter\Nook DRM Removal\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Nook DRM Removal. NookDRM.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.27 MB (1330176 bytes) on disk.
Nook DRM Removal installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.34 MB (1406026
bytes) on disk.
- NookDRM.exe (1.27 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (74.07 KB)
This web page is about Nook DRM Removal version 1.4.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other Nook DRM Removal releases:
Nook DRM Removal is an application released by the software company eBook Converter. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Nook DRM Removal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Nook DRM Removal from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Nook DRM Removal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nook DRM Removal". If it is installed on your PC the Nook DRM Removal app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Nook DRM Removal in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Nook DRM Removal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nook DRM Removal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ebook-converter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eBookConverter\Nook DRM Removal\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Nook DRM Removal.
8. After uninstalling Nook DRM Removal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Nook DRM Removal that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nook DRM Removal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Nook DRM Removal by eBook Converter from your PC, nor are we saying that Nook DRM Removal by eBook Converter is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nook DRM Removal in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 17:29:42.357