Node Managment Utility 1.92
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Node Managment Utility 1.92 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Node Managment Utility 1.92 from your computerENTTEC
. Further information on ENTTEC can be seen here
. Click on http://www.enttec.com/nmu
to get more data about Node Managment Utility 1.92 on ENTTEC's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ENTTEC\Node Managment Utility folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\ENTTEC\Node Managment Utility\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Node Managment Utility 1.92. Node Managment Utility 1.92's primary file takes about 2.22 MB (2330112 bytes) and is called NMU.exe.
Node Managment Utility 1.92 contains of the executables below. They take 2.27 MB (2379554
bytes) on disk.
- NMU.exe (2.22 MB)
- uninst.exe (48.28 KB)
This web page is about Node Managment Utility 1.92 version 1.92
Node Managment Utility 1.92 is a program released by ENTTEC. Some users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Node Managment Utility 1.92 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Node Managment Utility 1.92 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Node Managment Utility 1.92 or simply click the Search field and type in "Node Managment Utility 1.92". If it is installed on your PC the Node Managment Utility 1.92 application will be found very quickly. After you click Node Managment Utility 1.92 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Node Managment Utility 1.92, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Node Managment Utility 1.92:
- The software company is: http://www.enttec.com/nmu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ENTTEC\Node Managment Utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Node Managment Utility 1.92.
8. After uninstalling Node Managment Utility 1.92, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Node Managment Utility 1.92 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Node Managment Utility 1.92 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Node Managment Utility 1.92 by ENTTEC from your computer, nor are we saying that Node Managment Utility 1.92 by ENTTEC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Node Managment Utility 1.92 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-01 19:32:49.490