NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76
This info is about NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76 from your systemspViewer Software
. Go over here
for more information on spViewer Software. More details about the app NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76 can be found at http://www.spviewer.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\spViewerSoftware\NoSQLViewer directory (same installation drive as Windows). NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\spViewerSoftware\NoSQLViewer\uninst.exe. NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76's primary file takes around 24.04 MB (25203200 bytes) and is called nosqlviewer.exe.
NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 24.09 MB (25265161
bytes) on disk.
- nosqlviewer.exe (24.04 MB)
- uninst.exe (60.51 KB)
The current page applies to NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76 version 1.0.76
NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76 is a program marketed by the software company spViewer Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76". The NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76 app will be found very quickly. When you click NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76:
- The publisher is: http://www.spviewer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\spViewerSoftware\NoSQLViewer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76.
8. After removing NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76 by spViewer Software from your computer, we are not saying that NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76 by spViewer Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NoSQL Viewer 1.0.76 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-16 07:44:21.360