No Time to Explain
This info is about No Time to Explain for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall No Time to Explain from your PCtinyBuild
. Go over here
for more info on tinyBuild. You can see more info on No Time to Explain at http://tinyBuild.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\No Time to Explain folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall No Time to Explain by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. No Time to Explain's main file takes about 11.44 MB (11991499 bytes) and is called NoTimeToExplain.exe.
No Time to Explain is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.44 MB (11991499
bytes) on disk:
- NoTimeToExplain.exe (11.44 MB)
No Time to Explain is a program released by tinyBuild. Some computer users want to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove No Time to Explain is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall No Time to Explain with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate No Time to Explain or simply activate the Search feature and type in "No Time to Explain". The No Time to Explain program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select No Time to Explain in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about No Time to Explain, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for No Time to Explain:
- The web site of the application is: http://tinyBuild.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall No Time to Explain.
8. After uninstalling No Time to Explain, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of No Time to Explain that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling No Time to Explain with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove No Time to Explain by tinyBuild from your computer, nor are we saying that No Time to Explain by tinyBuild is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove No Time to Explain supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 14:35:15.390