This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall No-IP DUC for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall No-IP DUC from your systemVitalwerks Internet Solutions LLC
. Further information on Vitalwerks Internet Solutions LLC can be seen here
. Click on http://www.no-ip.com/
to get more info about No-IP DUC on Vitalwerks Internet Solutions LLC's website. Usually the No-IP DUC program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\No-IP folder, depending on the user's option during install. No-IP DUC's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\No-IP\uninstall.exe. No-IP DUC's primary file takes around 303.00 KB (310272 bytes) and its name is DUC40.exe.
No-IP DUC is composed of the following executables which take 368.90 KB (377752
bytes) on disk:
- DUC40.exe (303.00 KB)
- ducservice.exe (10.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (55.40 KB)
The current web page applies to No-IP DUC version 4.0.2
alone. You can find below info on other releases of No-IP DUC:
...click to view all...
No-IP DUC is an application released by Vitalwerks Internet Solutions LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase No-IP DUC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall No-IP DUC from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate No-IP DUC or simply click the Search field and type in "No-IP DUC". If it exists on your system the No-IP DUC application will be found very quickly. After you select No-IP DUC in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about No-IP DUC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for No-IP DUC:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.no-ip.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\No-IP\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove No-IP DUC.
8. After uninstalling No-IP DUC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of No-IP DUC that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling No-IP DUC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall No-IP DUC by Vitalwerks Internet Solutions LLC from your PC, we are not saying that No-IP DUC by Vitalwerks Internet Solutions LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall No-IP DUC in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:30:26.163