You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Nlan 3.42 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Nlan 3.42 from your computerFor Inet
. More information on For Inet can be seen here
. Nlan 3.42 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Nlan directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Nlan 3.42's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Nlan\Uninstall.exe. Nlan 3.42's main file takes around 681.00 KB (697344 bytes) and is named Nlan.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Nlan 3.42. They take about 795.17 KB (814259
bytes) on disk.
- Nlan.exe (681.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.17 KB)
The current page applies to Nlan 3.42 version 3.42
Nlan 3.42 is an application offered by the software company For Inet. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Nlan 3.42 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Nlan 3.42 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Nlan 3.42 or simply click the Search field and type in "Nlan 3.42". The Nlan 3.42 program will be found very quickly. When you select Nlan 3.42 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Nlan 3.42, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nlan 3.42.
8. After uninstalling Nlan 3.42, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Nlan 3.42 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nlan 3.42 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Nlan 3.42 by For Inet from your PC, nor are we saying that Nlan 3.42 by For Inet is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nlan 3.42 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 20:08:46.417