Nistune 1.2.32 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Nistune 1.2.32 from your computerNistune Developments
. Go over here
for more information on Nistune Developments. Further information about Nistune 1.2.32 can be found at http://www.nistune.com
. Usually the Nistune 1.2.32 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nistune folder, depending on the user's option during install. Nistune 1.2.32's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nistune\unins000.exe". Nistune.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.05 MB (6340872 bytes) on disk.
Nistune 1.2.32 contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.17 MB (16953936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashSender1300.exe (854.00 KB)
- Nistune.exe (6.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.76 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- CDMUninstaller.exe (562.97 KB)
- dpinst_amd64.exe (1.00 MB)
- dpinst_i386.exe (900.38 KB)
- dpinst_ia64.exe (1.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.32
of Nistune 1.2.32.
Nistune 1.2.32 is an application offered by Nistune Developments. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Nistune 1.2.32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Nistune 1.2.32 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Nistune 1.2.32 or simply click the Search field and type in "Nistune 1.2.32". The Nistune 1.2.32 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Nistune 1.2.32 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Nistune 1.2.32, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nistune 1.2.32:
- The software company is: http://www.nistune.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nistune\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nistune 1.2.32.
8. After uninstalling Nistune 1.2.32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Nistune 1.2.32 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nistune 1.2.32 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Nistune 1.2.32 by Nistune Developments from your PC, nor are we saying that Nistune 1.2.32 by Nistune Developments is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nistune 1.2.32 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 02:30:23.400