NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher
NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. Usually the NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wireless Network Watcher directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wireless Network Watcher\uninst.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 869.09 KB (889952 bytes) on disk and is called WNetWatcher.exe. How to uninstall NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher from your PC
The executable files below are installed together with NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher. They take about 915.78 KB (937758
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (46.69 KB)
- WNetWatcher.exe (869.09 KB)
When planning to uninstall NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft\Wireless Network Watcher
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft\Wireless Network Watcher\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft\Wireless Network Watcher\uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft\Wireless Network Watcher\WNetWatcher.cfg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft\Wireless Network Watcher\WNetWatcher.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft\Wireless Network Watcher\WNetWatcher.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\E__Program Files (x86)_NirSoft_Wireless Network Watcher_uninst_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher\Uninstall.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher
Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher". If it is installed on your PC the NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher.
8. After removing NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130