You can find on this page details on how to uninstall NirSoft BlueScreenView for Windows. NirSoft BlueScreenView is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft\BlueScreenView folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing NirSoft BlueScreenView is "C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft\BlueScreenView\uninst.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 59.59 KB (61024 bytes) on disk and is called BlueScreenView.exe. A way to uninstall NirSoft BlueScreenView from your system
The executable files below are installed along with NirSoft BlueScreenView. They take about 106.25 KB (108805
bytes) on disk.
- BlueScreenView.exe (59.59 KB)
- uninst.exe (46.66 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove NirSoft BlueScreenView.Folders left behind when you uninstall NirSoft BlueScreenView:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft\BlueScreenView
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NirSoft BlueScreenView
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft\BlueScreenView\BlueScreenView.cfg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft\BlueScreenView\BlueScreenView.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft\BlueScreenView\BlueScreenView.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft\BlueScreenView\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft\BlueScreenView\uninst.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NirSoft BlueScreenView\BlueScreenView Help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NirSoft BlueScreenView\BlueScreenView.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NirSoft BlueScreenView\Uninstall.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NirSoft BlueScreenView
Some computer users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase NirSoft BlueScreenView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NirSoft BlueScreenView from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NirSoft BlueScreenView or simply activate the Search field and type in "NirSoft BlueScreenView". The NirSoft BlueScreenView app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NirSoft BlueScreenView in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NirSoft BlueScreenView, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NirSoft BlueScreenView.
8. After uninstalling NirSoft BlueScreenView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NirSoft BlueScreenView which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NirSoft BlueScreenView using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130