You can find on this page details on how to uninstall NirSoft BlueScreenView for Windows. NirSoft BlueScreenView is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft\BlueScreenView folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing NirSoft BlueScreenView is "C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft\BlueScreenView\uninst.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 59.59 KB (61024 bytes) on disk and is called BlueScreenView.exe. How to uninstall NirSoft BlueScreenView from your system
The executable files below are installed along with NirSoft BlueScreenView. They take about 106.25 KB (108805
bytes) on disk.
- BlueScreenView.exe (59.59 KB)
- uninst.exe (46.66 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove NirSoft BlueScreenView.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NirSoft BlueScreenView
Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove NirSoft BlueScreenView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NirSoft BlueScreenView from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NirSoft BlueScreenView or simply click the Search feature and type in "NirSoft BlueScreenView". The NirSoft BlueScreenView application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NirSoft BlueScreenView in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NirSoft BlueScreenView, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NirSoft BlueScreenView.
8. After removing NirSoft BlueScreenView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NirSoft BlueScreenView which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NirSoft BlueScreenView using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130