NinjaLite 5.5.2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall NinjaLite 5.5.2 from your computerGlobal IP Telecommunications Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Global IP Telecommunications Ltd.. Please open http://www.globaliptel.com
if you want to read more on NinjaLite 5.5.2 on Global IP Telecommunications Ltd.'s web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaLite directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling NinjaLite 5.5.2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaLite\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled NinjaLi.exe and it has a size of 9.38 MB (9838592 bytes).
The executable files below are part of NinjaLite 5.5.2. They occupy about 10.46 MB (10967596
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (703.54 KB)
- NinjaLi.exe (9.38 MB)
- xproxy.exe (399.00 KB)
The current page applies to NinjaLite 5.5.2 version 4
NinjaLite 5.5.2 is a program marketed by the software company Global IP Telecommunications Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase NinjaLite 5.5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NinjaLite 5.5.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NinjaLite 5.5.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NinjaLite 5.5.2". The NinjaLite 5.5.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NinjaLite 5.5.2 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NinjaLite 5.5.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NinjaLite 5.5.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.globaliptel.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaLite\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NinjaLite 5.5.2.
8. After uninstalling NinjaLite 5.5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NinjaLite 5.5.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NinjaLite 5.5.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove NinjaLite 5.5.2 by Global IP Telecommunications Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that NinjaLite 5.5.2 by Global IP Telecommunications Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NinjaLite 5.5.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 14:27:19.487