This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall NinjaGram for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NinjaGram from your systemNinjaPinner
. Go over here
for more info on NinjaPinner. Please open http://ninjapinner.com/
if you want to read more on NinjaGram on NinjaPinner's website. Usually the NinjaGram program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaGram directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for NinjaGram is C:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaGram\unins000.exe. NinjaGram.exe is the NinjaGram's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.97 MB (4166624 bytes) on disk.
NinjaGram is comprised of the following executables which take 7.00 MB (7337347
bytes) on disk:
- eowp.exe (468.70 KB)
- NinjaGram.exe (3.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of NinjaGram. You can find below info on other application versions of NinjaGram:
...click to view all...
NinjaGram is a program released by the software company NinjaPinner. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove NinjaGram is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NinjaGram using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NinjaGram or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NinjaGram". If it exists on your system the NinjaGram application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NinjaGram in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NinjaGram, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NinjaGram:
- The web site of the application is: http://ninjapinner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaGram\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NinjaGram.
8. After uninstalling NinjaGram, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NinjaGram which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NinjaGram using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove NinjaGram by NinjaPinner from your PC, nor are we saying that NinjaGram by NinjaPinner is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NinjaGram supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 07:53:56.660