Ninja Senki DX
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Ninja Senki DX for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Ninja Senki DX from your systemTribute Games Inc.
. Further information on Tribute Games Inc. can be seen here
. More information about Ninja Senki DX can be found at http://ninjasenki.com/
. Ninja Senki DX is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ninja Senki DX folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Ninja Senki DX by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled NinjaSenkiDX.exe and occupies 24.15 MB (25324544 bytes).
Ninja Senki DX contains of the executables below. They occupy 24.15 MB (25324544
bytes) on disk.
- NinjaSenkiDX.exe (24.15 MB)
Ninja Senki DX is a program offered by Tribute Games Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Ninja Senki DX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Ninja Senki DX from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ninja Senki DX or simply click the Search field and type in "Ninja Senki DX". If it exists on your system the Ninja Senki DX app will be found automatically. When you select Ninja Senki DX in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ninja Senki DX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ninja Senki DX:
- The web site of the program is: http://ninjasenki.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ninja Senki DX.
8. After uninstalling Ninja Senki DX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ninja Senki DX that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ninja Senki DX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ninja Senki DX by Tribute Games Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Ninja Senki DX by Tribute Games Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ninja Senki DX in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 08:12:58.760