You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Ninja 7.8.0 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Ninja 7.8.0 from your PCGlobal IP Telecommunications Ltd.
. Additional info about Global IP Telecommunications Ltd. can be found here
. Please open http://www.globaliptel.com
if you want to read more on Ninja 7.8.0 on Global IP Telecommunications Ltd.'s website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Ninja folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Ninja 7.8.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Ninja\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Ninja.exe and occupies 10.03 MB (10519656 bytes).
Ninja 7.8.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 21.89 MB (22957135
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- ds_client.exe (3.05 MB)
- ds_server.exe (1.94 MB)
- nac.exe (1.19 MB)
- Ninja.exe (10.03 MB)
- xproxy.exe (410.10 KB)
- xcti.exe (3.40 MB)
- Jabra32.exe (750.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4
of Ninja 7.8.0.
Ninja 7.8.0 is a program by Global IP Telecommunications Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Ninja 7.8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Ninja 7.8.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ninja 7.8.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Ninja 7.8.0". The Ninja 7.8.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select Ninja 7.8.0 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ninja 7.8.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ninja 7.8.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.globaliptel.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Ninja\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ninja 7.8.0.
8. After uninstalling Ninja 7.8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ninja 7.8.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ninja 7.8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ninja 7.8.0 by Global IP Telecommunications Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Ninja 7.8.0 by Global IP Telecommunications Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ninja 7.8.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 18:43:53.590