This page is about Nimbuzz 1.5.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Nimbuzz 1.5.0 from your PCNimbuzz B.V.
. Go over here
for more details on Nimbuzz B.V.. Please follow http://www.nimbuzz.com
if you want to read more on Nimbuzz 1.5.0 on Nimbuzz B.V.'s page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Nimbuzz folder (same installation drive as Windows). Nimbuzz 1.5.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Nimbuzz\Uninstall.exe. Nimbuzz 1.5.0's primary file takes about 7.60 MB (7970816 bytes) and is called Nimbuzz.exe.
Nimbuzz 1.5.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.71 MB (8083819
bytes) on disk:
- Nimbuzz.exe (7.60 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (110.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.0
of Nimbuzz 1.5.0.
If you are manually uninstalling Nimbuzz 1.5.0 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Nimbuzz 1.5.0's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Nimbuzz
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Nimbuzz
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Nimbuzz\busy.wav
- C:\Program Files\Nimbuzz\chatNotification.wav
- C:\Program Files\Nimbuzz\dial.wav
- C:\Program Files\Nimbuzz\error.wav
Additional values that you should remove:
Nimbuzz 1.5.0 is a program marketed by Nimbuzz B.V.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Nimbuzz 1.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Nimbuzz 1.5.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Nimbuzz 1.5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nimbuzz 1.5.0". The Nimbuzz 1.5.0 application will be found automatically. After you click Nimbuzz 1.5.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Nimbuzz 1.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nimbuzz 1.5.0:
- The software company is: http://www.nimbuzz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nimbuzz\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nimbuzz 1.5.0.
8. After uninstalling Nimbuzz 1.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Nimbuzz 1.5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nimbuzz 1.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Nimbuzz 1.5.0 by Nimbuzz B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that Nimbuzz 1.5.0 by Nimbuzz B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nimbuzz 1.5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-19 08:31:39.533