You can find below details on how to uninstall Nimbuzz 1.0.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Nimbuzz 1.0.2 from your systemSACC, Misterken
. Open here
for more details on SACC, Misterken. Nimbuzz 1.0.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Nimbuzz directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Nimbuzz 1.0.2 is C:\Program Files\Nimbuzz\unins000.exe. Nimbuzz 1.0.2's main file takes about 5.32 MB (5579776 bytes) and is called Nimbuzz.exe.
The executables below are part of Nimbuzz 1.0.2. They take about 6.16 MB (6461988
bytes) on disk.
- Nimbuzz.exe (5.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (797.78 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.76 KB)
This info is about Nimbuzz 1.0.2 version 1.0.2
Nimbuzz 1.0.2 is a program marketed by the software company SACC, Misterken. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Nimbuzz 1.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Nimbuzz 1.0.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Nimbuzz 1.0.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nimbuzz 1.0.2". The Nimbuzz 1.0.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Nimbuzz 1.0.2 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Nimbuzz 1.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nimbuzz 1.0.2.
8. After removing Nimbuzz 1.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Nimbuzz 1.0.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nimbuzz 1.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Nimbuzz 1.0.2 by SACC, Misterken from your computer, we are not saying that Nimbuzz 1.0.2 by SACC, Misterken is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nimbuzz 1.0.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 13:29:14.927