Nimble Lord 1.0
Nimble Lord 1.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Nimble Lord 1.0 from your computerFalco Software, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Falco Software, Inc.. Please follow http://www.Falcoware.com
if you want to read more on Nimble Lord 1.0 on Falco Software, Inc.'s web page. Usually the Nimble Lord 1.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nimble Lord directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Nimble Lord 1.0's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nimble Lord\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 958.50 KB (981504 bytes) on disk and is called G19.EXE.
Nimble Lord 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.98 MB (2072871
bytes) on disk.
- G19.EXE (958.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (627.79 KB)
- DEC1.EXE (146.00 KB)
- DEC2.EXE (146.00 KB)
- DEC3.EXE (146.00 KB)
This data is about Nimble Lord 1.0 version 1.0
Nimble Lord 1.0 is a program by Falco Software, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Nimble Lord 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Nimble Lord 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Nimble Lord 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nimble Lord 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Nimble Lord 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Nimble Lord 1.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Nimble Lord 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nimble Lord 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Falcoware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nimble Lord\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nimble Lord 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Nimble Lord 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Nimble Lord 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nimble Lord 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Nimble Lord 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Nimble Lord 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nimble Lord 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 16:45:35.873