Nimation Software is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Nimation Software from your computerNimation
. Further information on Nimation can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nimation Software directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Nimation Software is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nimation Software\uninst1~.nsu". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Traybar.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 36.00 KB (36864 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Nimation Software. They take 140.00 KB (143360
bytes) on disk.
- Config.exe (104.00 KB)
- Traybar.exe (36.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3
of Nimation Software.
Nimation Software is an application marketed by Nimation. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Nimation Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Nimation Software from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Nimation Software or simply click the Search field and type in "Nimation Software". If it exists on your system the Nimation Software app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Nimation Software in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Nimation Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nimation Software.
8. After removing Nimation Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Nimation Software which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nimation Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Nimation Software by Nimation from your computer, we are not saying that Nimation Software by Nimation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nimation Software supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:48:15.870