Nikon Registry Application
You can find below details on how to uninstall Nikon Registry Application for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Nikon Registry Application from your computerNikon
. You can find out more on Nikon or check for application updates here
. Usually the Nikon Registry Application program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nikon\PictureProject directory, depending on the user's option during setup. NkbMonitor.exe is the Nikon Registry Application's primary executable file and it takes approximately 116.00 KB (118784 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Nikon Registry Application. They occupy about 7.35 MB (7706824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Jet40SP5_Me.exe (2.58 MB)
- NkbImport.exe (680.00 KB)
- NkbMonitor.exe (116.00 KB)
- NkbPMConverter.exe (576.00 KB)
- NkbPProj.exe (1.88 MB)
- NkbTransfer.exe (1.55 MB)
This info is about Nikon Registry Application version 1.00.0000
Nikon Registry Application is an application marketed by the software company Nikon. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Nikon Registry Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Nikon Registry Application from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Nikon Registry Application or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nikon Registry Application". If it exists on your system the Nikon Registry Application program will be found very quickly. When you click Nikon Registry Application in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Nikon Registry Application, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Nikon Registry Application.
8. After uninstalling Nikon Registry Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Nikon Registry Application that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nikon Registry Application using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nikon Registry Application by Nikon from your PC, nor are we saying that Nikon Registry Application by Nikon is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nikon Registry Application supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 05:50:36.940