Nike+ Connect is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Nike+ Connect from your PCNike
. More data about Nike can be read here
. Please follow http://nikeplus.nike.com
if you want to read more on Nike+ Connect on Nike's web page. Nike+ Connect is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nike\Nike+ Connect directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Nike+ Connect's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nike\Nike+ Connect\Uninstall Nike+ Connect.exe. Nike+ Connect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.66 MB (6980608 bytes) on disk.
Nike+ Connect contains of the executables below. They take 6.92 MB (7254420
bytes) on disk.
- Nike+ Connect daemon.exe (70.00 KB)
- Nike+ Connect.exe (6.66 MB)
- Uninstall Nike+ Connect.exe (197.39 KB)
This page is about Nike+ Connect version 6.5.17
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Nike+ Connect:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove Nike+ Connect from your computer.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Nike+ Connect
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Nike+ Connect
Nike+ Connect is an application released by Nike. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Nike+ Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Nike+ Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Nike+ Connect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nike+ Connect". The Nike+ Connect app will be found very quickly. After you select Nike+ Connect in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Nike+ Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nike+ Connect:
- The publisher is: http://nikeplus.nike.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nike\Nike+ Connect\Uninstall Nike+ Connect.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nike+ Connect.
8. After uninstalling Nike+ Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Nike+ Connect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nike+ Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Nike+ Connect by Nike from your PC, we are not saying that Nike+ Connect by Nike is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nike+ Connect in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 04:04:08.513