Niji Show 2.0.2
Niji Show 2.0.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Niji Show 2.0.2 from your computerNiji Show Studio.
. Further information on Niji Show Studio. can be found here
. Detailed information about Niji Show 2.0.2 can be seen at http://www.myniji.tv/
. Niji Show 2.0.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\niji directory, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Niji Show 2.0.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\niji\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.29 MB (2400256 bytes) on disk and is titled NIJI.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Niji Show 2.0.2. They take about 17.49 MB (18340122
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Advertise.exe (2.52 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (2.02 MB)
- NIJI.exe (2.29 MB)
- ppp_codec.exe (9.34 MB)
- ppp_release.exe (1.10 MB)
- uninst.exe (224.77 KB)
The current page applies to Niji Show 2.0.2 version 2.0.2
Niji Show 2.0.2 is a program released by the software company Niji Show Studio.. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Niji Show 2.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Niji Show 2.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Niji Show 2.0.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Niji Show 2.0.2". If it exists on your system the Niji Show 2.0.2 app will be found very quickly. When you select Niji Show 2.0.2 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Niji Show 2.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Niji Show 2.0.2:
- The software company is: http://www.myniji.tv/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\niji\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Niji Show 2.0.2.
8. After uninstalling Niji Show 2.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Niji Show 2.0.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Niji Show 2.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Niji Show 2.0.2 by Niji Show Studio. from your computer, nor are we saying that Niji Show 2.0.2 by Niji Show Studio. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Niji Show 2.0.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 03:57:25.863