This web page contains complete information on how to remove Nightfall: Escape for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Nightfall: Escape from your PCZeenoh Games
. You can read more on Zeenoh Games or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.nightfallhorror.com
if you want to read more on Nightfall: Escape on Zeenoh Games's web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Nightfall Escape directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Nightfall: Escape by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. NightfallEscape.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 18.57 MB (19473408 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Nightfall: Escape. They occupy 18.57 MB (19473408
bytes) on disk.
- NightfallEscape.exe (18.57 MB)
Nightfall: Escape is a program released by Zeenoh Games. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Nightfall: Escape is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Nightfall: Escape from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Nightfall: Escape or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nightfall: Escape". If it exists on your system the Nightfall: Escape application will be found very quickly. After you select Nightfall: Escape in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Nightfall: Escape, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nightfall: Escape:
- The software company is: http://www.nightfallhorror.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Nightfall: Escape.
8. After uninstalling Nightfall: Escape, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Nightfall: Escape that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nightfall: Escape using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nightfall: Escape by Zeenoh Games from your computer, we are not saying that Nightfall: Escape by Zeenoh Games is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nightfall: Escape in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-16 02:04:49.303