Nie do wiary: Flecista
This web page is about Nie do wiary: Flecista for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Nie do wiary: Flecista from your computerAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. More information about Alawar Entertainment Inc. can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Alawar.pl\Oddly Enough Pied Piper directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Nie do wiary: Flecista is C:\Program Files\Alawar.pl\Oddly Enough Pied Piper\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. OddlyEnoughPiedPiper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.74 MB (1828680 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Nie do wiary: Flecista. They occupy 5.51 MB (5778737
bytes) on disk.
- OddlyEnoughPiedPiper.exe (1.74 MB)
- OddlyEnoughPiedPiper.wrp.exe (3.41 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (364.48 KB)
Nie do wiary: Flecista is an application offered by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Nie do wiary: Flecista is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Nie do wiary: Flecista from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Nie do wiary: Flecista or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nie do wiary: Flecista". The Nie do wiary: Flecista program will be found automatically. When you click Nie do wiary: Flecista in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Nie do wiary: Flecista, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Nie do wiary: Flecista.
8. After uninstalling Nie do wiary: Flecista, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Nie do wiary: Flecista that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nie do wiary: Flecista with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nie do wiary: Flecista by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Nie do wiary: Flecista by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nie do wiary: Flecista in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 16:40:13.500