Nicotine+ (1.2.16) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Nicotine+ (1.2.16) from your computerNicotine+ Team
. Go over here
for more details on Nicotine+ Team. You can read more about on Nicotine+ (1.2.16) at http://www.nicotine-plus.org
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Nicotine+ directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Nicotine+ (1.2.16) is C:\Program Files\Nicotine+\uninst.exe. nicotine.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.65 MB (1726099 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Nicotine+ (1.2.16). They occupy about 1.87 MB (1957315
bytes) on disk.
- nicotine.exe (1.65 MB)
- uninst.exe (225.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.16
of Nicotine+ (1.2.16).
Nicotine+ (1.2.16) is a program offered by the software company Nicotine+ Team. Some people choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Nicotine+ (1.2.16) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Nicotine+ (1.2.16) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Nicotine+ (1.2.16) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nicotine+ (1.2.16)". If it exists on your system the Nicotine+ (1.2.16) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Nicotine+ (1.2.16) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Nicotine+ (1.2.16), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nicotine+ (1.2.16):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nicotine-plus.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nicotine+\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Nicotine+ (1.2.16).
8. After uninstalling Nicotine+ (1.2.16), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Nicotine+ (1.2.16) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nicotine+ (1.2.16) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nicotine+ (1.2.16) by Nicotine+ Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Nicotine+ (1.2.16) by Nicotine+ Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nicotine+ (1.2.16) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:34:27.747