Nicotine+ (1.2.16) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Nicotine+ (1.2.16) from your computerNicotine+ Team
. Go over here
for more details on Nicotine+ Team. You can read more about on Nicotine+ (1.2.16) at http://www.nicotine-plus.org
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Nicotine+ directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Nicotine+ (1.2.16) is C:\Program Files\Nicotine+\uninst.exe. nicotine.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.65 MB (1726099 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Nicotine+ (1.2.16). They occupy about 1.87 MB (1957315
bytes) on disk.
- nicotine.exe (1.65 MB)
- uninst.exe (225.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.16
of Nicotine+ (1.2.16).
Nicotine+ (1.2.16) is a program offered by the software company Nicotine+ Team. Some people choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Nicotine+ (1.2.16) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Nicotine+ (1.2.16) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Nicotine+ (1.2.16) or simply click the Search field and type in "Nicotine+ (1.2.16)". The Nicotine+ (1.2.16) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Nicotine+ (1.2.16) in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Nicotine+ (1.2.16), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nicotine+ (1.2.16):
- The publisher is: http://www.nicotine-plus.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nicotine+\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Nicotine+ (1.2.16).
8. After uninstalling Nicotine+ (1.2.16), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Nicotine+ (1.2.16) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nicotine+ (1.2.16) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nicotine+ (1.2.16) by Nicotine+ Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Nicotine+ (1.2.16) by Nicotine+ Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nicotine+ (1.2.16) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:34:27.747