Nicole (otome version)
This info is about Nicole (otome version) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Nicole (otome version) from your systemWinter Wolves
. Additional info about Winter Wolves can be seen here
. Click on http://www.winterwolves.com/nicole.htm
to get more data about Nicole (otome version) on Winter Wolves's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\NicoleOtome directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Nicole (otome version) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Nicole.exe and it has a size of 363.50 KB (372224 bytes).
Nicole (otome version) contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.22 MB (1275736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Nicole.exe (361.00 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- Nicole.exe (363.50 KB)
- python.exe (26.00 KB)
- pythonw.exe (26.50 KB)
- zsync.exe (92.00 KB)
- zsyncmake.exe (91.50 KB)
Nicole (otome version) is an application offered by the software company Winter Wolves. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Nicole (otome version) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Nicole (otome version) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Nicole (otome version) or simply click the Search field and type in "Nicole (otome version)". If it is installed on your PC the Nicole (otome version) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Nicole (otome version) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Nicole (otome version), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nicole (otome version):
- The publisher is: http://www.winterwolves.com/nicole.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nicole (otome version).
8. After uninstalling Nicole (otome version), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Nicole (otome version) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nicole (otome version) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Nicole (otome version) by Winter Wolves from your PC, nor are we saying that Nicole (otome version) by Winter Wolves is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nicole (otome version) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 14:55:02.347