Nicole (otome version)
This info is about Nicole (otome version) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Nicole (otome version) from your systemWinter Wolves
. Additional info about Winter Wolves can be seen here
. Click on http://www.winterwolves.com/nicole.htm
to get more data about Nicole (otome version) on Winter Wolves's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\NicoleOtome directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Nicole (otome version) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Nicole.exe and it has a size of 363.50 KB (372224 bytes).
Nicole (otome version) contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.22 MB (1275736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Nicole.exe (361.00 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- Nicole.exe (363.50 KB)
- python.exe (26.00 KB)
- pythonw.exe (26.50 KB)
- zsync.exe (92.00 KB)
- zsyncmake.exe (91.50 KB)
Nicole (otome version) is an application offered by the software company Winter Wolves. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Nicole (otome version) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Nicole (otome version) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Nicole (otome version) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nicole (otome version)". If it exists on your system the Nicole (otome version) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Nicole (otome version) in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Nicole (otome version), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nicole (otome version):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winterwolves.com/nicole.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nicole (otome version).
8. After uninstalling Nicole (otome version), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Nicole (otome version) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nicole (otome version) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Nicole (otome version) by Winter Wolves from your PC, nor are we saying that Nicole (otome version) by Winter Wolves is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nicole (otome version) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 14:55:02.347