A guide to uninstall NickWare Essential from your PC
You can find below details on how to uninstall NickWare Essential for Windows. It is developed by NickWare Group
. Further information on NickWare Group can be found here
. Please open http://www.nickware.ru/
if you want to read more on NickWare Essential on NickWare Group's web page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NWE5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). NickWare Essential's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\NWE5\Data\Support\NWEI.exe" -uninstall. NWE.exe is the NickWare Essential's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 4.54 MB (4764160 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of NickWare Essential. They take about 13.55 MB (14207727
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CPM.exe (605.50 KB)
- NWE.exe (4.54 MB)
- ICT.exe (184.50 KB)
- IDT.exe (169.50 KB)
- IET.exe (928.50 KB)
- IRCT.exe (1.35 MB)
- IRRT.exe (191.00 KB)
- IS.exe (178.50 KB)
- PT.exe (1.51 MB)
- QS.exe (399.00 KB)
- RT.exe (292.00 KB)
- SI.exe (228.00 KB)
- integrate32.exe (157.50 KB)
- integrate64.exe (1.64 MB)
- NWEI.exe (780.00 KB)
- NWEReg.exe (360.16 KB)
- NWEUnReg64.exe (136.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of NickWare Essential. You can find below a few links to other NickWare Essential versions:
If planning to uninstall NickWare Essential you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall NickWare Essential:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NWE5
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NWE5\CPM.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NWE5\Data\ImgRes\AccTypeP.nwgx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NWE5\Data\ImgRes\AccTypeS.nwgx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NWE5\Data\ImgRes\ASSI_1.nwgx
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\NickWare Group\NickWare Essential 5
How to remove NickWare Essential with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
NickWare Essential is an application marketed by NickWare Group. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove NickWare Essential is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NickWare Essential or simply activate the Search field and type in "NickWare Essential". If it exists on your system the NickWare Essential program will be found automatically. After you click NickWare Essential in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NickWare Essential, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NickWare Essential:
- The software company is: http://www.nickware.ru/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NWE5\Data\Support\NWEI.exe" -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NickWare Essential.
8. After uninstalling NickWare Essential, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NickWare Essential which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NickWare Essential with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed NickWare Essential:
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NickWare Essential by NickWare Group from your PC, we are not saying that NickWare Essential by NickWare Group is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NickWare Essential supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-01 22:46:34.730