Nici v2.10 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Nici v2.10 from your computerThe DiScosel Group
. More information on The DiScosel Group can be seen here
. You can read more about about Nici v2.10 at http://www.nicisoft.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nici folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Nici\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Nici v2.10. Nici.exe is the Nici v2.10's main executable file and it takes about 1.93 MB (2023424 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Nici v2.10. They take about 2.00 MB (2100681
bytes) on disk.
- Nici.exe (1.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.10
of Nici v2.10.
Nici v2.10 is a program offered by the software company The DiScosel Group. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Nici v2.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Nici v2.10 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Nici v2.10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nici v2.10". If it exists on your system the Nici v2.10 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Nici v2.10 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Nici v2.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nici v2.10:
- The publisher is: http://www.nicisoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nici\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Nici v2.10.
8. After uninstalling Nici v2.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Nici v2.10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nici v2.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Nici v2.10 by The DiScosel Group from your PC, nor are we saying that Nici v2.10 by The DiScosel Group is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nici v2.10 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-17 16:20:55.413