Nicepage 2.17.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Nicepage 2.17.0 from your PCArtisteer Limited
. Additional info about Artisteer Limited can be found here
. Nicepage 2.17.0 is usually installed in the C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Programs\Nicepage directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Nicepage 2.17.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Programs\Nicepage\Uninstall Nicepage.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Nicepage.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.59 MB (67729272 bytes) on disk.
Nicepage 2.17.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 65.27 MB (68441856
bytes) on disk.
- Nicepage.exe (64.59 MB)
- Uninstall Nicepage.exe (259.02 KB)
- elevate.exe (121.37 KB)
- MicrosoftEdgeLauncher.exe (266.00 KB)
- pagent.exe (49.50 KB)
This page is about Nicepage 2.17.0 version 2.17.0
Nicepage 2.17.0 is a program offered by the software company Artisteer Limited. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Nicepage 2.17.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Nicepage 2.17.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Nicepage 2.17.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Nicepage 2.17.0". If it exists on your system the Nicepage 2.17.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Nicepage 2.17.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Nicepage 2.17.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nicepage 2.17.0.
8. After removing Nicepage 2.17.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Nicepage 2.17.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nicepage 2.17.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nicepage 2.17.0 by Artisteer Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Nicepage 2.17.0 by Artisteer Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nicepage 2.17.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 21:06:27.600