NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 from your systemNiceHash d.o.o
. You can read more on NiceHash d.o.o or check for application updates here
. Usually the NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 application is found in the C:\Program Files\NiceHash Miner 2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NiceHash Miner 2\Uninstall NiceHash Miner 2.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 77.24 MB (80989712 bytes) on disk and is titled NiceHash Miner 2.exe.
NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 is comprised of the following executables which take 112.64 MB (118115969
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- NiceHash Miner 2.exe (77.24 MB)
- Uninstall NiceHash Miner 2.exe (429.54 KB)
- vc_redist_2013_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vc_redist_2015_x64.exe (14.30 MB)
- vc_redist_2015_x86.exe (13.50 MB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- Elevate.exe (105.02 KB)
- nvidiasetp0state.exe (25.02 KB)
- setcpuaff.exe (100.52 KB)
This data is about NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 version 0.1.9
NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 is an application offered by the software company NiceHash d.o.o. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9". If it is installed on your PC the NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9.
8. After removing NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 by NiceHash d.o.o from your computer, we are not saying that NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 by NiceHash d.o.o is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 02:10:44.337