NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 from your systemNiceHash d.o.o
. You can read more on NiceHash d.o.o or check for application updates here
. Usually the NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 application is found in the C:\Program Files\NiceHash Miner 2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NiceHash Miner 2\Uninstall NiceHash Miner 2.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 77.24 MB (80989712 bytes) on disk and is titled NiceHash Miner 2.exe.
NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 is comprised of the following executables which take 112.64 MB (118115969
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- NiceHash Miner 2.exe (77.24 MB)
- Uninstall NiceHash Miner 2.exe (429.54 KB)
- vc_redist_2013_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vc_redist_2015_x64.exe (14.30 MB)
- vc_redist_2015_x86.exe (13.50 MB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- Elevate.exe (105.02 KB)
- nvidiasetp0state.exe (25.02 KB)
- setcpuaff.exe (100.52 KB)
This data is about NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 version 0.1.9
NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 is an application offered by the software company NiceHash d.o.o. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9". If it exists on your system the NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 application will be found automatically. After you click NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9.
8. After removing NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 by NiceHash d.o.o from your computer, we are not saying that NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 by NiceHash d.o.o is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 02:10:44.337