Nexus Root Toolkit
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Nexus Root Toolkit for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Nexus Root Toolkit from your computerWugFresh
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on WugFresh. You can read more about related to Nexus Root Toolkit at http://www.wugfresh.com
. Nexus Root Toolkit is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WugFresh Development\Nexus Root Toolkit folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Nexus Root Toolkit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WugFresh Development\Nexus Root Toolkit\Uninstall_NRT.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.70 MB (2829992 bytes) on disk and is called NexusRootToolkit.exe.
Nexus Root Toolkit is comprised of the following executables which occupy 26.32 MB (27596014
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- NexusRootToolkit.exe (2.70 MB)
- Uninstall_NRT.exe (1.09 MB)
- Wug_Updater_Nexus.exe (1.10 MB)
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- adb.exe (922.00 KB)
- dos2unix.exe (77.01 KB)
- fastboot.exe (311.00 KB)
- msg_flashstock_complete.exe (996.00 KB)
- NexusWug_downloader.exe (1.38 MB)
- nexwug_filep.exe (1.05 MB)
- wget.exe (438.50 KB)
- DPInst_x64.exe (1,016.00 KB)
- DPInst_x86.exe (893.50 KB)
- LG-Mobile-Driver_v3.14.1.exe (12.23 MB)
- USBDeview.exe (52.50 KB)
- md5deep.exe (771.00 KB)
- md5deep64.exe (848.50 KB)
- md5sum.exe (41.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.6
of Nexus Root Toolkit. You can find below info on other versions of Nexus Root Toolkit:
...click to view all...
Nexus Root Toolkit is a program by the software company WugFresh. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Nexus Root Toolkit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Nexus Root Toolkit with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Nexus Root Toolkit or simply click the Search field and type in "Nexus Root Toolkit". If it is installed on your PC the Nexus Root Toolkit app will be found very quickly. When you click Nexus Root Toolkit in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Nexus Root Toolkit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nexus Root Toolkit:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wugfresh.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WugFresh Development\Nexus Root Toolkit\Uninstall_NRT.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nexus Root Toolkit.
8. After removing Nexus Root Toolkit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Nexus Root Toolkit which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nexus Root Toolkit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Nexus Root Toolkit by WugFresh from your PC, we are not saying that Nexus Root Toolkit by WugFresh is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nexus Root Toolkit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 20:24:16.380