Nexus ERP v.16.3
This page is about Nexus ERP v.16.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Nexus ERP v.16.3 from your PCNexus Media s.r.l.
. More data about Nexus Media s.r.l. can be read here
. Click on http://www.nexusmedia.ro/
to get more facts about Nexus ERP v.16.3 on Nexus Media s.r.l.'s website. Nexus ERP v.16.3 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Nexus Media\Nexus directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Nexus Media\Nexus\Uninst\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Nexus ERP v.16.3. The application's main executable file is called Nexus.exe and its approximative size is 160.00 KB (163840 bytes).
Nexus ERP v.16.3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.01 MB (1058864
bytes) on disk:
- Nexus.exe (160.00 KB)
- Nexus.exe (166.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (707.52 KB)
This info is about Nexus ERP v.16.3 version 16.3
Nexus ERP v.16.3 is an application by the software company Nexus Media s.r.l.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Nexus ERP v.16.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Nexus ERP v.16.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Nexus ERP v.16.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nexus ERP v.16.3". If it exists on your system the Nexus ERP v.16.3 application will be found very quickly. After you click Nexus ERP v.16.3 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Nexus ERP v.16.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nexus ERP v.16.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.nexusmedia.ro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nexus Media\Nexus\Uninst\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Nexus ERP v.16.3.
8. After uninstalling Nexus ERP v.16.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Nexus ERP v.16.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nexus ERP v.16.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Nexus ERP v.16.3 by Nexus Media s.r.l. from your computer, we are not saying that Nexus ERP v.16.3 by Nexus Media s.r.l. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nexus ERP v.16.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-31 07:51:06.743