You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Nextiva App for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Nextiva App from your PCNextiva, Inc
. Additional info about Nextiva, Inc can be found here
. Nextiva App is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nextiva, Inc\Nextiva App folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Nextiva App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Nextiva, Inc\Nextiva App\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Nextiva App's main file takes about 12.16 MB (12747264 bytes) and is named Communicator.exe.
Nextiva App is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.45 MB (15152104
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BtbcCrashService.exe (105.50 KB)
- Communicator.exe (12.16 MB)
- connector_launcher.exe (81.00 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (116.50 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (268.98 KB)
- presencegw.exe (520.50 KB)
- presencegw.exe (520.00 KB)
- RedemptionRunner.exe (329.00 KB)
- RedemptionRunner.exe (394.00 KB)
This page is about Nextiva App version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Nextiva App versions:
Nextiva App is an application by the software company Nextiva, Inc. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Nextiva App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Nextiva App from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Nextiva App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nextiva App". If it is installed on your PC the Nextiva App app will be found automatically. After you select Nextiva App in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Nextiva App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Nextiva App.
8. After uninstalling Nextiva App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Nextiva App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nextiva App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Nextiva App by Nextiva, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Nextiva App by Nextiva, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nextiva App in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 18:00:38.593