You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Nextiva App for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Nextiva App from your systemNextiva, Inc
. Additional info about Nextiva, Inc can be found here
. Nextiva App is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nextiva, Inc\Nextiva App folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Nextiva App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Nextiva, Inc\Nextiva App\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Nextiva App's main file takes about 12.16 MB (12747264 bytes) and is named Communicator.exe.
Nextiva App is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.45 MB (15152104
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BtbcCrashService.exe (105.50 KB)
- Communicator.exe (12.16 MB)
- connector_launcher.exe (81.00 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (116.50 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (268.98 KB)
- presencegw.exe (520.50 KB)
- presencegw.exe (520.00 KB)
- RedemptionRunner.exe (329.00 KB)
- RedemptionRunner.exe (394.00 KB)
This page is about Nextiva App version 184.108.40.206
Nextiva App is an application released by Nextiva, Inc. Some users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Nextiva App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Nextiva App with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Nextiva App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nextiva App". The Nextiva App app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Nextiva App in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Nextiva App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Nextiva App.
8. After uninstalling Nextiva App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nextiva App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nextiva App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nextiva App by Nextiva, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Nextiva App by Nextiva, Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nextiva App in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 18:00:38.593