You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove NextVPN for Windows. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\NextVPN directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. NextVPN.exe is the NextVPN's primary executable file and it takes around 281.50 KB (288256 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall NextVPN from your system
NextVPN installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.44 MB (4655505
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- NextVPN.exe (281.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (3.90 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (67.19 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.1
When you're planning to uninstall NextVPN you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NextVPN
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NextVPN\NextVPN.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NextVPN\Uninstall.lnk
Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall NextVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NextVPN with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NextVPN or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NextVPN". If it exists on your system the NextVPN app will be found very quickly. After you click NextVPN in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NextVPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NextVPN.
8. After removing NextVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NextVPN which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NextVPN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130