This web page is about NextVPN for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NextVPN from your systemVPN Makers
. More information about VPN Makers can be seen here
. NextVPN is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\NextVPN folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for NextVPN is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\NextVPN\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 284.50 KB (291328 bytes) on disk and is labeled NextVPN.exe.
The following executables are contained in NextVPN. They occupy 13.63 MB (14296614
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Helper64.exe (97.16 KB)
- NextVPN.exe (284.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (4.55 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (710.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (68.23 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.50 KB)
- openconnect.exe (231.23 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.50 KB)
- devcon86.exe (76.50 KB)
- openvpn.exe (787.80 KB)
- openvpn.exe (664.80 KB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (3.90 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (677.10 KB)
- st.exe (157.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (384.50 KB)
- stunnel.exe (103.00 KB)
- tstunnel.exe (84.50 KB)
- zebedee.exe (692.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.09
of NextVPN. For more NextVPN versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NextVPN is an application by the software company VPN Makers. Some people want to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove NextVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NextVPN from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NextVPN or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NextVPN". If it is installed on your PC the NextVPN application will be found very quickly. When you click NextVPN in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NextVPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NextVPN.
8. After uninstalling NextVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NextVPN that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NextVPN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NextVPN by VPN Makers from your computer, nor are we saying that NextVPN by VPN Makers is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NextVPN in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 07:16:31.377