Newzbin2 Browser 184.108.40.2067
Newzbin2 Browser 220.127.116.117 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Newzbin2 Browser 18.104.22.1687 from your systemNewzbin2
. More information on Newzbin2 can be found here
. Detailed information about Newzbin2 Browser 22.214.171.1247 can be found at http://www.newzbin2.es/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Newzbin\Newzbin Browser directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Newzbin2 Browser 126.96.36.1997 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\UnDeploy.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\Newzbin\Newzbin Browser\Deploy.log". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 9.65 MB (10116730 bytes) on disk and is called Newzbin2 Browser.exe.
The executable files below are part of Newzbin2 Browser 188.8.131.527. They take about 14.62 MB (15326955
bytes) on disk.
- n2pw.exe (177.00 KB)
- n2tw.exe (3.04 MB)
- n2wrkr.exe (1.63 MB)
- Newzbin2 Browser.exe (9.65 MB)
- tor-resolve.exe (134.51 KB)
This info is about Newzbin2 Browser 184.108.40.2067 version 220.127.116.117
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Newzbin2 Browser 18.104.22.1687 from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Newzbin2 Browser 22.214.171.1247:
The files below remain on your disk by Newzbin2 Browser 126.96.36.1997 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Newzbin\Newzbin Browser
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Newzbin\Newzbin Browser\Deploy.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Newzbin\Newzbin Browser\index.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Newzbin\Newzbin Browser\libgnurx-0.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Newzbin\Newzbin Browser\n2pw.exe
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Newzbin2 Browser_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Newzbin2 Browser_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Newzbin2 Browser
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Newzbin2 Browser\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Newzbin2 Browser\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Newzbin2 Browser\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Newzbin2 Browser\UninstallString
Newzbin2 Browser 188.8.131.527 is an application marketed by the software company Newzbin2. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Newzbin2 Browser 184.108.40.2067 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Newzbin2 Browser 220.127.116.117 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Newzbin2 Browser 18.104.22.1687 or simply click the Search field and type in "Newzbin2 Browser 22.214.171.1247". If it is installed on your PC the Newzbin2 Browser 126.96.36.1997 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Newzbin2 Browser 188.8.131.527 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Newzbin2 Browser 184.108.40.2067, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Newzbin2 Browser 220.127.116.117:
- The publisher is: http://www.newzbin2.es/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\UnDeploy.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\Newzbin\Newzbin Browser\Deploy.log"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Newzbin2 Browser 18.104.22.1687.
8. After removing Newzbin2 Browser 22.214.171.1247, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Newzbin2 Browser 126.96.36.1997 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Newzbin2 Browser 188.8.131.527 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Newzbin2 Browser 184.108.40.2067 by Newzbin2 from your computer, nor are we saying that Newzbin2 Browser 220.127.116.117 by Newzbin2 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Newzbin2 Browser 18.104.22.1687 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 15:57:10.730