Newton (USD V7.1.7)
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Newton (USD V7.1.7) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Newton (USD V7.1.7) from your computerKisan Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Check out here
for more info on Kisan Electronics Co., Ltd.. More info about the application Newton (USD V7.1.7) can be seen at http://www.kisane.com/
. Newton (USD V7.1.7) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Kisan\Newton\USD_V7.1.7 directory, regulated by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Kisan\Newton\USD_V7.1.7\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Newton (USD V7.1.7). The application's main executable file is titled Adjust_USD.exe and occupies 1.69 MB (1776640 bytes).
Newton (USD V7.1.7) contains of the executables below. They take 2.36 MB (2472880
bytes) on disk.
- Adjust_USD.exe (1.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1.7
of Newton (USD V7.1.7).
Newton (USD V7.1.7) is a program by Kisan Electronics Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Newton (USD V7.1.7) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Newton (USD V7.1.7) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Newton (USD V7.1.7) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Newton (USD V7.1.7)". If it is installed on your PC the Newton (USD V7.1.7) program will be found automatically. When you click Newton (USD V7.1.7) in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Newton (USD V7.1.7), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Newton (USD V7.1.7):
- The publisher is: http://www.kisane.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Kisan\Newton\USD_V7.1.7\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Newton (USD V7.1.7).
8. After removing Newton (USD V7.1.7), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Newton (USD V7.1.7) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Newton (USD V7.1.7) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Newton (USD V7.1.7) by Kisan Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Newton (USD V7.1.7) by Kisan Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Newton (USD V7.1.7) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 08:33:13.607