Newton (RUB V7_1_9)
This page is about Newton (RUB V7_1_9) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Newton (RUB V7_1_9) from your computerKisan Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Open here
where you can read more on Kisan Electronics Co., Ltd.. Detailed information about Newton (RUB V7_1_9) can be found at http://www.kisane.com/
. Usually the Newton (RUB V7_1_9) application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Kisan\Newton\RUB_V7_1_9 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Newton (RUB V7_1_9) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Kisan\Newton\RUB_V7_1_9\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.73 MB (1814528 bytes) on disk and is titled Adjust_RUB.exe.
Newton (RUB V7_1_9) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.39 MB (2510768
bytes) on disk.
- Adjust_RUB.exe (1.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.92 KB)
The current web page applies to Newton (RUB V7_1_9) version 719
Newton (RUB V7_1_9) is a program by the software company Kisan Electronics Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Newton (RUB V7_1_9) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Newton (RUB V7_1_9) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Newton (RUB V7_1_9) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Newton (RUB V7_1_9)". If it exists on your system the Newton (RUB V7_1_9) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Newton (RUB V7_1_9) in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Newton (RUB V7_1_9), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Newton (RUB V7_1_9):
- The publisher is: http://www.kisane.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Kisan\Newton\RUB_V7_1_9\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Newton (RUB V7_1_9).
8. After uninstalling Newton (RUB V7_1_9), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Newton (RUB V7_1_9) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Newton (RUB V7_1_9) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Newton (RUB V7_1_9) by Kisan Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Newton (RUB V7_1_9) by Kisan Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Newton (RUB V7_1_9) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 08:31:46.453