Newton (EUR V7_5_12)
This web page is about Newton (EUR V7_5_12) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Newton (EUR V7_5_12) from your systemKisan Electronics Co., Ltd.
. You can find out more on Kisan Electronics Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Newton (EUR V7_5_12) can be found at http://www.kisane.com/
. Newton (EUR V7_5_12) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kisan\NewtonPlus\EUR_V7_5_12 directory, subject to the user's decision. Newton (EUR V7_5_12)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kisan\NewtonPlus\EUR_V7_5_12\unins000.exe. Adjust_EUR.exe is the Newton (EUR V7_5_12)'s primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.75 MB (1829888 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Newton (EUR V7_5_12). They occupy 2.41 MB (2526128
bytes) on disk.
- Adjust_EUR.exe (1.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.92 KB)
This page is about Newton (EUR V7_5_12) version 7512
Newton (EUR V7_5_12) is a program marketed by the software company Kisan Electronics Co., Ltd.. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove Newton (EUR V7_5_12) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Newton (EUR V7_5_12) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Newton (EUR V7_5_12) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Newton (EUR V7_5_12)". If it exists on your system the Newton (EUR V7_5_12) app will be found very quickly. When you click Newton (EUR V7_5_12) in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Newton (EUR V7_5_12), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Newton (EUR V7_5_12):
- The software company is: http://www.kisane.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kisan\NewtonPlus\EUR_V7_5_12\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Newton (EUR V7_5_12).
8. After removing Newton (EUR V7_5_12), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Newton (EUR V7_5_12) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Newton (EUR V7_5_12) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Newton (EUR V7_5_12) by Kisan Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Newton (EUR V7_5_12) by Kisan Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Newton (EUR V7_5_12) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-02 07:46:38.090