Newton (EUR-V7_1_27) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Newton (EUR-V7_1_27) from your computerKisan Electronics Co., Ltd.
. More information on Kisan Electronics Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. Detailed information about Newton (EUR-V7_1_27) can be found at http://www.kisane.com/
. Usually the Newton (EUR-V7_1_27) application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kisan\Newton\EUR_V7_1_27 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Newton (EUR-V7_1_27) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kisan\Newton\EUR_V7_1_27\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Newton (EUR-V7_1_27)'s primary file takes around 1.74 MB (1829376 bytes) and is named Adjust_EUR.exe.
Newton (EUR-V7_1_27) is composed of the following executables which take 2.41 MB (2525616
bytes) on disk:
- Adjust_EUR.exe (1.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.92 KB)
This data is about Newton (EUR-V7_1_27) version 7127
Newton (EUR-V7_1_27) is an application released by Kisan Electronics Co., Ltd.. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Newton (EUR-V7_1_27) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Newton (EUR-V7_1_27) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Newton (EUR-V7_1_27) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Newton (EUR-V7_1_27)". If it exists on your system the Newton (EUR-V7_1_27) app will be found very quickly. After you click Newton (EUR-V7_1_27) in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Newton (EUR-V7_1_27), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Newton (EUR-V7_1_27):
- The publisher is: http://www.kisane.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kisan\Newton\EUR_V7_1_27\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Newton (EUR-V7_1_27).
8. After removing Newton (EUR-V7_1_27), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Newton (EUR-V7_1_27) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Newton (EUR-V7_1_27) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Newton (EUR-V7_1_27) by Kisan Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Newton (EUR-V7_1_27) by Kisan Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Newton (EUR-V7_1_27) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-02 07:48:09.130