This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall NewsletterDesigner for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall NewsletterDesigner from your PCIN MEDIA KG
. More information about IN MEDIA KG can be read here
. You can read more about about NewsletterDesigner at http://www.in-mediakg.de
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewsletterDesigner folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\NewsletterDesigner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NewsletterDesigner. NewsletterDesigner.exe is the NewsletterDesigner's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.07 MB (3220088 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in NewsletterDesigner. They take 4.41 MB (4621672
bytes) on disk.
- NewsletterDesigner.exe (3.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (710.12 KB)
- Update_Execute.exe (658.62 KB)
NewsletterDesigner is an application released by the software company IN MEDIA KG. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove NewsletterDesigner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NewsletterDesigner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NewsletterDesigner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NewsletterDesigner". If it exists on your system the NewsletterDesigner application will be found very quickly. When you click NewsletterDesigner in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NewsletterDesigner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NewsletterDesigner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.in-mediakg.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NewsletterDesigner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NewsletterDesigner.
8. After removing NewsletterDesigner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NewsletterDesigner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NewsletterDesigner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NewsletterDesigner by IN MEDIA KG from your PC, we are not saying that NewsletterDesigner by IN MEDIA KG is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NewsletterDesigner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:48:21.587