You can find below details on how to remove News.com.au for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall News.com.au from your systemNews Limited
. More information on News Limited can be found here
. News.com.au is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Giftbox folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for News.com.au is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Giftbox\asusgiftbox.exe uninstall:eyJ0eXBlIjoyLCJpZCI6Ijc0NzY2Y2E5LTUxNjAtNGU0MS1iZTdjLTg5NTkwYjEyNWYzZiJ9. The program's main executable file occupies 1.00 MB (1050624 bytes) on disk and is named Asusgiftbox.exe.
News.com.au installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.07 MB (2170319
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (574.00 KB)
- Asusgiftbox.exe (1.00 MB)
- metro_launcher.exe (95.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (180.45 KB)
- launcher.exe (187.50 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (56.00 KB)
News.com.au is an application released by News Limited. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall News.com.au is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase News.com.au from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate News.com.au or simply activate the Search field and type in "News.com.au". The News.com.au app will be found very quickly. When you click News.com.au in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about News.com.au, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove News.com.au.
8. After removing News.com.au, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of News.com.au which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing News.com.au using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall News.com.au by News Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that News.com.au by News Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall News.com.au supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 20:58:43.580