NewWeather version 2.5
NewWeather version 2.5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall NewWeather version 2.5 from your PCMiltt
. Take a look here
for more info on Miltt. More details about NewWeather version 2.5 can be found at newweather.ru
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\New Weather 2.5 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\New Weather 2.5\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NewWeather version 2.5. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.21 MB (5464576 bytes) on disk and is called NewWeather.exe.
NewWeather version 2.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.20 MB (6496933
bytes) on disk.
- NewWeather.exe (5.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (1,008.16 KB)
This data is about NewWeather version 2.5 version 2.5
NewWeather version 2.5 is a program offered by the software company Miltt. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove NewWeather version 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NewWeather version 2.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NewWeather version 2.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NewWeather version 2.5". If it exists on your system the NewWeather version 2.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NewWeather version 2.5 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NewWeather version 2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NewWeather version 2.5:
- The software company is: newweather.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\New Weather 2.5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NewWeather version 2.5.
8. After removing NewWeather version 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NewWeather version 2.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NewWeather version 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove NewWeather version 2.5 by Miltt from your computer, we are not saying that NewWeather version 2.5 by Miltt is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NewWeather version 2.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 15:42:51.303