This web page is about NewProduct 1.00 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NewProduct 1.00 from your PCRoshanzamir
. Go over here
where you can read more on Roshanzamir. Please follow http://www.company.com/
if you want to read more on NewProduct 1.00 on Roshanzamir's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Roshanzamir\NewProduct directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling NewProduct 1.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Roshanzamir\NewProduct\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. NewProduct 1.00's primary file takes about 188.00 KB (192512 bytes) and its name is OpenWebPageApp.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in NewProduct 1.00. They occupy 289.70 KB (296651
bytes) on disk.
- OpenWebPageApp.exe (188.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of NewProduct 1.00.
NewProduct 1.00 is an application marketed by the software company Roshanzamir. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove NewProduct 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NewProduct 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NewProduct 1.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "NewProduct 1.00". If it is installed on your PC the NewProduct 1.00 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NewProduct 1.00 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NewProduct 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NewProduct 1.00:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Roshanzamir\NewProduct\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NewProduct 1.00.
8. After removing NewProduct 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NewProduct 1.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NewProduct 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NewProduct 1.00 by Roshanzamir from your PC, nor are we saying that NewProduct 1.00 by Roshanzamir is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NewProduct 1.00 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 17:52:00.783