This page contains detailed information on how to remove NewPlayer for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall NewPlayer from your computerSoftForce LLC
. More information on SoftForce LLC can be seen here
. NewPlayer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\NewPlayer directory, subject to the user's option. NewPlayer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NewPlayer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called NewVideoPlayer.exe and occupies 2.67 MB (2800128 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with NewPlayer. They take about 27.79 MB (29143183
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddonNP.exe (23.50 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- FrameworkControl.exe (90.70 KB)
- LTV2.exe (5.50 KB)
- NewVideoPlayer.exe (2.67 MB)
- NewVideoPlayerUpdater.exe (8.50 KB)
- NewVideoPlayerUpdaterService.exe (11.50 KB)
- NVPAddon.exe (23.50 KB)
- NVPUpdater.exe (8.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (101.87 KB)
- UninstallAddons.exe (7.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- NewPlayerChecker.exe (86.50 KB)
- NVPChecker.exe (84.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of NewPlayer. You can find below info on other releases of NewPlayer:
When you're planning to uninstall NewPlayer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NewPlayer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NewPlayer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NewPlayer\AddOn\ChromeAddon\contentscript.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NewPlayer\AddOn\ChromeAddon\manifest.json
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NewPlayer\AddOn\ChromeAddon\script.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NewPlayer\AddOn\Thumbs.db
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NewPlayer\NewVideoPlayer.exe.FriendlyAppName
NewPlayer is an application offered by SoftForce LLC. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase NewPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NewPlayer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NewPlayer or simply click the Search field and type in "NewPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the NewPlayer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NewPlayer in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NewPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NewPlayer.
8. After removing NewPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NewPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NewPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NewPlayer by SoftForce LLC from your computer, we are not saying that NewPlayer by SoftForce LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NewPlayer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 15:26:28.670