You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsPlayOfLight for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsPlayOfLight from your PCNewFreeScreensavers.com
. You can find out more on NewFreeScreensavers.com or check for application updates here
. NewFreeScreensaver nfsPlayOfLight is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewFreeScreensavers\nfsPlayOfLight folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\NewFreeScreensavers\nfsPlayOfLight\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsPlayOfLight. The program's main executable file is called unins000.exe and it has a size of 1.12 MB (1178496 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in NewFreeScreensaver nfsPlayOfLight. They occupy 1.12 MB (1178496
bytes) on disk.
NewFreeScreensaver nfsPlayOfLight is a program offered by NewFreeScreensavers.com. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove NewFreeScreensaver nfsPlayOfLight is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NewFreeScreensaver nfsPlayOfLight with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NewFreeScreensaver nfsPlayOfLight or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NewFreeScreensaver nfsPlayOfLight". If it exists on your system the NewFreeScreensaver nfsPlayOfLight app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NewFreeScreensaver nfsPlayOfLight in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NewFreeScreensaver nfsPlayOfLight, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsPlayOfLight.
8. After removing NewFreeScreensaver nfsPlayOfLight, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NewFreeScreensaver nfsPlayOfLight which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NewFreeScreensaver nfsPlayOfLight with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsPlayOfLight by NewFreeScreensavers.com from your PC, nor are we saying that NewFreeScreensaver nfsPlayOfLight by NewFreeScreensavers.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsPlayOfLight supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 07:54:01.593