You can find below detailed information on how to remove NewFreeScreensaver nfsPartySnowmanandSanta for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsPartySnowmanandSanta from your PCGekkon Ltd.
. More information on Gekkon Ltd. can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewFreeScreensavers\nfsPartySnowmanandSanta folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. NewFreeScreensaver nfsPartySnowmanandSanta's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NewFreeScreensavers\nfsPartySnowmanandSanta\.\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and it has a size of 1.12 MB (1178496 bytes).
The following executables are contained in NewFreeScreensaver nfsPartySnowmanandSanta. They occupy 1.12 MB (1178496
bytes) on disk.
NewFreeScreensaver nfsPartySnowmanandSanta is an application released by Gekkon Ltd.. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase NewFreeScreensaver nfsPartySnowmanandSanta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NewFreeScreensaver nfsPartySnowmanandSanta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NewFreeScreensaver nfsPartySnowmanandSanta or simply click the Search field and type in "NewFreeScreensaver nfsPartySnowmanandSanta". If it exists on your system the NewFreeScreensaver nfsPartySnowmanandSanta program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NewFreeScreensaver nfsPartySnowmanandSanta in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NewFreeScreensaver nfsPartySnowmanandSanta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsPartySnowmanandSanta.
8. After uninstalling NewFreeScreensaver nfsPartySnowmanandSanta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NewFreeScreensaver nfsPartySnowmanandSanta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NewFreeScreensaver nfsPartySnowmanandSanta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsPartySnowmanandSanta by Gekkon Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that NewFreeScreensaver nfsPartySnowmanandSanta by Gekkon Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsPartySnowmanandSanta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-05 16:33:47.007