NewFreeScreensaver nfsMechClock is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsMechClock from your systemNewFreeScreensavers.com
. Further information on NewFreeScreensavers.com can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewFreeScreensavers\nfsMechClock folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. NewFreeScreensaver nfsMechClock's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NewFreeScreensavers\nfsMechClock\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the NewFreeScreensaver nfsMechClock's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.12 MB (1178496 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with NewFreeScreensaver nfsMechClock. They occupy about 1.12 MB (1178496
bytes) on disk.
NewFreeScreensaver nfsMechClock is a program marketed by the software company NewFreeScreensavers.com. Some users want to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase NewFreeScreensaver nfsMechClock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NewFreeScreensaver nfsMechClock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NewFreeScreensaver nfsMechClock or simply click the Search feature and type in "NewFreeScreensaver nfsMechClock". If it is installed on your PC the NewFreeScreensaver nfsMechClock application will be found very quickly. When you select NewFreeScreensaver nfsMechClock in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NewFreeScreensaver nfsMechClock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NewFreeScreensaver nfsMechClock.
8. After uninstalling NewFreeScreensaver nfsMechClock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NewFreeScreensaver nfsMechClock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NewFreeScreensaver nfsMechClock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsMechClock by NewFreeScreensavers.com from your computer, we are not saying that NewFreeScreensaver nfsMechClock by NewFreeScreensavers.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsMechClock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 09:31:34.587