This web page contains complete information on how to remove NewFreeScreensaver nfsEdenFalls1 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsEdenFalls1 from your systemGekkon Ltd.
. Go over here
for more information on Gekkon Ltd.. NewFreeScreensaver nfsEdenFalls1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewFreeScreensavers\nfsEdenFalls1 directory, depending on the user's choice. NewFreeScreensaver nfsEdenFalls1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NewFreeScreensavers\nfsEdenFalls1\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called unins000.exe and it has a size of 1.12 MB (1178496 bytes).
The following executables are contained in NewFreeScreensaver nfsEdenFalls1. They take 1.12 MB (1178496
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to NewFreeScreensaver nfsEdenFalls1 version 1
NewFreeScreensaver nfsEdenFalls1 is a program marketed by the software company Gekkon Ltd.. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove NewFreeScreensaver nfsEdenFalls1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NewFreeScreensaver nfsEdenFalls1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NewFreeScreensaver nfsEdenFalls1 or simply click the Search field and type in "NewFreeScreensaver nfsEdenFalls1". If it is installed on your PC the NewFreeScreensaver nfsEdenFalls1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NewFreeScreensaver nfsEdenFalls1 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NewFreeScreensaver nfsEdenFalls1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NewFreeScreensaver nfsEdenFalls1.
8. After uninstalling NewFreeScreensaver nfsEdenFalls1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NewFreeScreensaver nfsEdenFalls1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NewFreeScreensaver nfsEdenFalls1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsEdenFalls1 by Gekkon Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that NewFreeScreensaver nfsEdenFalls1 by Gekkon Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsEdenFalls1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 14:48:05.723